Hello, Im Ana. Today I want to talk about how we celebrate Christmas in my family.
At Christmas Eve we go to Vigo to visit my father's family. In Vigo we put the Christmas tree with my cousins and my grandfather. On the 24th we make the special dinner and we eat a lot of food, but my favourite day is the 25th, Christmas Day! because in the morning we open the presents from Santa Claus and we go to my aunty's house to eat.
On 1st January, my grandfather, my cousin and my aunt and uncle come to my house and we spent time together all the day.
On January 5th, in the evening I go to the to the Three Wise Men parade with my parents and their friends and then we go to have dinner.
On January 6th I go to my grandparents house with my mum's family again and we open the presents. Happy Christmas everyone!!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment