Laura: This year, I go to Alcudia ( Mallorca) with my family. We go to one hotel named Amapola hotel. The hotel haves two swimmng pools, one big and the other medium size. In the hotel there
are some rules to go to the dinner: The boys have to wear a shirt, jeans and formal shoes. In Mallorca we think to do some tours for example to the quelitas factory in Inca.
Daniela: On my last holdays, I went to Holand with my mum, my dad and my sister. We enjoyed in the snow. We went to the big market. We also visited to Amsterdam.
are some rules to go to the dinner: The boys have to wear a shirt, jeans and formal shoes. In Mallorca we think to do some tours for example to the quelitas factory in Inca.
Daniela: On my last holdays, I went to Holand with my mum, my dad and my sister. We enjoyed in the snow. We went to the big market. We also visited to Amsterdam.

No comments:
Post a Comment