Hi, I'm Teresa.
On holidays this summer I go to Zaragoza to see my aunt. Then I go camping in Biescas. Sometimes I go to Pirineos to visit France with my family in our mobile home. I also go to my village, Carral. There I can spend time with my family.
Last Christmas holidays I spend 24th and 25th of December at home but on January 6th we celebrated the Wise Men in the village with all the family.

Hi, I'm Andrea.
On holidays this summer I go to Cespón with my family. Cespón is in Boiro. It is a beautifull village.
I also go to Benicassim with my grandparents and my other family. Benicassim is in Valencia.
I love going to the beach there.
At the end I go to Santiago too.
Last Christmas holidays I spend 24th and 25th in Santiago, but the Wise Men in Cespón with all the family.
On holidays this summer I go to Zaragoza to see my aunt. Then I go camping in Biescas. Sometimes I go to Pirineos to visit France with my family in our mobile home. I also go to my village, Carral. There I can spend time with my family.
Last Christmas holidays I spend 24th and 25th of December at home but on January 6th we celebrated the Wise Men in the village with all the family.

Hi, I'm Andrea.
On holidays this summer I go to Cespón with my family. Cespón is in Boiro. It is a beautifull village.
I also go to Benicassim with my grandparents and my other family. Benicassim is in Valencia.
I love going to the beach there.
At the end I go to Santiago too.
Last Christmas holidays I spend 24th and 25th in Santiago, but the Wise Men in Cespón with all the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment