Hello, I'm Lili. I'm 10 years old and I live in A Coruña.
My favourite dinner is pasta and pizza, and my favourite sport is dancing. I like lessons in school but my favorite is P.E.
My school's name is Salgado Torres. I like my school.
I've got 2 brothers. My older brother's name is Kieran, he is 12 years old. My younger one is Noah, he is 7 years old. I've got a rabbit called Bobby.
I love to be with my friends Sara, Candela, Angela, Flavia and Ana. I like to go to the cinema.
at the weekend and going to a restaurant with my family. My favourite animals are dogs and horses.
My favourite dinner is pasta and pizza, and my favourite sport is dancing. I like lessons in school but my favorite is P.E.
My school's name is Salgado Torres. I like my school.
I've got 2 brothers. My older brother's name is Kieran, he is 12 years old. My younger one is Noah, he is 7 years old. I've got a rabbit called Bobby.
I love to be with my friends Sara, Candela, Angela, Flavia and Ana. I like to go to the cinema.
at the weekend and going to a restaurant with my family. My favourite animals are dogs and horses.


No comments:
Post a Comment