Hello!
My name is Noa. I live in A Coruña. I go to Salgado Torres primary school. I have got long straight brown hair, and I´ve got brown and green eyes. I am also tall.
I have got a dog. His name is Olaf. Olaf is small, black and white.
My favourite rock group is The Clash. My favourite song is Havana by Camila Cabello. My favorite series is Stranger Things. It is very cool.
At the weekend I go to the football stadium.
I like horse riding and riding my bike. I love slime!!!!!!!
My name is Noa. I live in A Coruña. I go to Salgado Torres primary school. I have got long straight brown hair, and I´ve got brown and green eyes. I am also tall.
I have got a dog. His name is Olaf. Olaf is small, black and white.
My favourite rock group is The Clash. My favourite song is Havana by Camila Cabello. My favorite series is Stranger Things. It is very cool.
(Stranger Things)
At the weekend I go to the football stadium.
I like horse riding and riding my bike. I love slime!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment