Hello!
My name is Darío. I live in A Coruña. It is in the northwest of Spain.
I study at Salgado Torres Primary school.
My favourite subject at school is P.E.
At the weekend I play the flute at the music school and I go to
my village with my family. My favourite sport is football and
my favourite football club is Barça. My favourite football player
is Leo Messi, but I hate Cristiano Ronaldo!
My name is Darío. I live in A Coruña. It is in the northwest of Spain.
I study at Salgado Torres Primary school.
My favourite subject at school is P.E.
![]() |
| (Salgado Torres Primary School) |
At the weekend I play the flute at the music school and I go to
my village with my family. My favourite sport is football and
my favourite football club is Barça. My favourite football player
is Leo Messi, but I hate Cristiano Ronaldo!

:strip_icc():format(jpeg)/liputan6-media-production/medias/1826439/original/033434600_1515572305-Barcelona_Formasi_Coutinho.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment