Tuesday 2 April 2019

Instant Family by Teresa


Hi!

I'm Teresa and I'm going to talk about a film titled Instant Family.
Instant Family is a 2018 American comedy film directed by Sean Anders.
The film main characters are: Mark Wahlberg (foster father) and Rose Byrne (foster mather).

Plot 
Pete and Ellie Wagner decide to adopt children, but what they did not expect was that with the teenager they were going to adopt, called Lizzy (Isabella Monet), she also came two little brothers, Juan (Gustavo Quiroz) and Lita (Julianna Gamiz). Pete and Ellie have to learn to live with three children at home, one of them a teenager. I like this film because it's funny and emotional. I also like the film because it's original. I recomend this film to people who likes comedy films, but who also likes emotional films.

No comments:

Post a Comment